Logistics & Custom Clearance Services
Pre Shipment compliance program complements customs clearance and logistics capabilities by proactively addressing trade-related issues.
- Importer Security Filing support and management
- C-TPAT gap analyses and certification assistance
Compliance Assessments and Training offered by our experienced Global Trade Management team can coordinate and optimize the logistical, financial and regulatory elements of your global supply chain.
- Compliance assessments and audits of current procedures
- Classification and valuation assistance
- Training and policy development
Infrastructure and team including licensed customs brokers to support all customs clearance and compliance needs.
- Custom clearance at any port in the United States, with locally permitted of offices in the Customs Districts of: Atlanta, GA; Buffalo, NY; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Jamaica, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Newark, NJ; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, D.C.
- Bonded warehouses and container freight stations with specialized services
- Internal training and audits ensure Noatum Logistics employees are up-to-date and compliant on regulatory changes
Credentials and experience with numerous government agencies and trade regulations.
- Licensed U.S. Customs & Border Protection Customhouse Broker
- TSA air cargo screening compliant
- Automated Export System (AES) certified
- Customs Trade Protection Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certified
- S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Fish & Wildlife Service
- The Center for Disease Control
- NAFTA and other trade agreements